Hi! Welcome to THE WAY!
We are a Ministry that welcomes and embraces all people making them partof the family of Christ. A ministry that builds people up to be full of the Holy Spirit by helping them grow in the word of God and developing them into disciples of Christ. A ministry that sends people out to reach others for Jesus, being present in the community and spreading the love of God. A ministry that praises God for His signs and wonders and worships Him for who He is.
So please, come visit us! Lastly, we have opportunities for further spiritual growth and interaction in English through our small groups meetings weekly.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our Mission Statement: Making Disciples who transform the world.
Our Vision: To be full of the Spirit of God, Pouring it out on the community,
Praising God for the signs and wonders.
● Bring in
● Build up
● Send out
1. Biblically centered preaching and teaching. We believe the Word of God gives us direction and orientation for all that we do. It inspires our:
2. Christian conduct: we value honesty, integrity and biblical ethics in all aspects of private and public life; mutual respect for all regardless of age, sex, language or
nationality is core in our all aspects of our ministry. (Proverbs 21:3, Titus 2:7-8)
3. Christian growth and maturity: we value evangelism and discipleship; we want to see people come to know Christ, new Christians mature in their faith, mature Christians
grow in their faith and all Christians develop life-long habits of healthy Christian growth
that naturally results in sharing one’s faith with others. (Matthew 28:19-20)
4. Organizational and operational excellence: our ministries are led by those whom God has uniquely gifted to use their talents and abilities to serve Him; our goal is to minister in such a way that high quality, organization and excellence for the glory of God is evident in all that we do. (Philippians 4:8, Colossians 3:23)
5. Fellowship: We believe we were created to life in community with others. We enjoy being with one another (inside and outside the walls of the church) and look forward to welcoming others into our body of believers. (John 13:34-35, 1 John 1:7)
6. Praise and worship: We relate to God, individually and collectively as a body through prayer and expressions of praise (both the spoken word and in musical form). All are invited to participate in these expressions of praise and worship, characterized by a variety of style, not for our own edification but for the “audience of one” God himself. (1 Chronicles 16:23-31)
7. Emphasis on healthy family: we believe that a healthy family is essential for a healthy community. Our family ministries focus on helping children, teens, singles (of all ages
and life stages) and couples live together in harmony and build a stronger family unit. (Joshua 24:15, Ephesians 4:32, 1 John 4:19)
8. Integration of visitors into the life and body of the church: we want you to be a part of us! We want visitors feel welcomed, to get to know others, and to connect with other believers through personal contact, discipleship, small groups, and fellowship activities. (Exodus 19:33-34, 1 Peter 4:8-9)
If you have any questions or would like to have more information please